Coming to Snellville in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to Snellville in March

I thought some of you guys may be interested....

We're taking Nikki's truck up there for that

Comment

They mis-spelled Scarlett's name. I will be there as I am family.

See ya then.

Comment

You coming up for the LDHD Stodd? You family with the Road Devils or the lil girl in need? I'm friends with Pauly the guy running the RD chapter here. It'll be good to finally meet you.

Comment

I'm family with Scarlett. I'm also associatiated family with the Road Devils out of Nor Cal. I will be there with Scarlett's father. It is still unknown if Scarlett will be there or any of the rest of the family.

I urge EVERYONE in the area to show, as Scarlett's cause is righteous. She has Rett Syndrome and her parents are shouldering her medical and care giving expenses by themselve's. The easiest way to explain Rett Syndrome is to imagine a person with Autism, retardation and throw in a slight case of lower extremity paralisis, and you'll start to understand what this disease is like. It's a fucked up disease.
          Last edited by STODD; 02-13-2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Yea, after I saw the flyer I looked up Rhett Syndrome and it seems to hit the person from 3 or 4 different angles and just totally fucks you up. From some of the pictures i've seen Scarlett looks like a trooper though. And her parents have to be some of the best damn parents in the world. I'm sure there's been alot of people that just dump a baby into foster/state ward when they find out the kid has a prob. I'll be there, Christy and I have to test out the 1950 Buick again.

Comment

i'll do my best to be there in the 73!

Comment

I suppose it doesn't "fit the mold" very well but I'll be there in the '06 GT

Comment

I think any cars that don't fit the field i.e. "pre-67" that there is going to be offsite parking and a shuttle from the Bulldog Tire right down the street. Reason being is I think there is parking for about 50 cars. I'll talk to Pauly and find out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                    I suppose it doesn't "fit the mold" very well but I'll be there in the '06 GT
                    Just being there is righteous enough. I can't think of anything more cool than showing up at this event and giving your support for Scarlett. She really needs it.

Here's her myspace page:
                    Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

If you're on Myspace, become her friend!

Comment

Here's her myspace page:
                      Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

If you're on Myspace, become her friend![/QUOTE]

done!

Comment

Added.....

Comment

I'm THERE first show in the new ride!! But I'm not flat black are they gonna kick me out LOL

Comment

I'm bringing my coach. You can park next to me. If anybody gets uppity, I'll shut 'em down.

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                              I'm bringing my coach. You can park next to me. If anybody gets uppity, I'll shut 'em down.
                              Deal but I can't let you have all the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X