2014 NHAA South Eastern Regional Meet Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NHAA South Eastern Regional Meet Planning Thread

I would like to propose that we have our first conference call on Wednesday, June 5th at 9pm EST. Is this time reasonable?

Our agenda for the call would be as follows:

1. Determine who wants to be part of the planning committee. We need one representative from each member club in addition to volunteers who want to tackle special tasks.

2. Determine which sub-committees may be appropriate or useful to create

3. Start the process of determining the final date for this event.

Sounds good. We have our monthly club meetings on the first Wednesday of each month. We are usually wrapped up by 9 pm and our meetings are informal and basically just an excuse to get together and have dinner. But anyway, yeah, that time and date sounds good.

Comment

I'll take that invite too.

Comment

Sweet. I have invited a few people via facebook. Inbox me if you want an invite.

Comment

All ears here! Count me in. =)

Comment

invitation sent

Comment

Designate a sub-committee to bring bricks (frame/body prop, see below) so breaking the world record of 54 people in a hearse set in '63 can be attempted.*

*This will require many Ryan Ricks size participants.

Comment

too bad my cloning equipment got repossessed.

Comment

I would rather see how many scantily clad women we can fit in one. First they would need to rub each other down with baby oil.

Comment

I promptly nominate the ex-decomp hearse Linda for such slathered shenanigans.

Comment

I'd have to stay out of that one and count, you don't want me taking up valuable space.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                        I'd have to stay out of that one and count, you don't want me taking up valuable space.
                        To hell with the count. Why would you want to stay out of a hearse filled with scantily clad women covered in baby oil? I say we take turns.

Comment

May have jumped the gun assuming I'll have the same coach there next year. But hey, Linda is already familiar with having fluids sloshing around in her tailend.

Comment

So tonight the planning committe all voted in favor of the first weekend of May, 2014. We are going to try to finalize this date in two weeks, so please direct your complaints here in a timely and orderly fashion. thank you.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                              And my opinion should be the equivalent of 2 or 3 mortal hearse owners.

Comment

Working...
                              X